The Poster Child of Process Complexity
The Travel industry is the poster child for complex logistical processes. Of course if you supply travel services or a technology supplier within the industry you have to convince that your approach makes the whole experience more efficient, reliable and precise. The layers of delivery logistics and travel regulations and security controls do not make your communication efforts any easier. This is where the Frame Concepts Visual Solutions can help.
Multiple Business Goals with Multiple Engagement Points
There is lots of business value to be gotten by bringing your approach and offering to the forefront and illustrating intuitively how it improves the travel experience:
- Making Your Unique Process Intuitive – Three words – pictogram, pictogram and pictogram.
- Metric Improvements Need Data Visualization– Sometimes improving arrival times, desk reservation times, decreasing security breaches and baggage handling accuracy is measured in fraction of percentages – you need to show the overall positive impact.
- Innovation Needs to be Translated to Value – the Travel Industry can be seen as set in the ways – you need to get your marketplace excited about your innovation.
- Layers of Complexity Need to Be Unraveled – Your offering can touch the traveler, multiple countries, regulatory bodies, financial systems and the media – you need to highlight your differentiated value in one visual snapshot.
- No Appetite for Lots of Copy – Your traveler wants to minimize travel time and your audience wants to minimize message consumption time – visuals let them get your solution quickly (and stock photos of airports and bus and train stations have NO explanatory value).
To see more samples of the Frame Concepts Social Media and Visual Solutions as well as other visual solutions, click here to view a sortable portfolio.