Converting Your Class Through Visual Engagement
While you may not have the task of selling a paid solution there still is very much a “sell” going on when you are training or taking employees through significant change management. There is a lot of momentum towards traditional practices and there have been misconceived and not well thought out communication efforts before that make your employee audience a tough one. You need to quickly get them onboard with the point of the change or training efforts, what benefits the organization and their professional lives will receive and finally how do they get onboard to a be productive member within the new world order. A visual pictogram can take them there.
Lifting the Veil of Ignorance on Business Vision
You spend months researching the best options and coming with the most compelling instrument of change but if the employees are not onboard (and that includes management) your project and the business goals it was set to achieve are lost. Here are some of the important reasones our clients take advantage of the Training and Change Management Visual Solution:
- To Make the Value Transparent – Your are not pulling one over the employees, there is real value to be add if they can visualize the “how” and the “why”.
- Engagement – The best practice of an implementation plan will fail if the employees do not embrace it. Enough said
- Excitement– Rather that getting reluctance acceptance, a lush visual explanation can get them excited about what the future holds if they get onboard
- Learning – They need to clearly understand the new process and technology if they are to be part of the change – a visual intuitive process map can get them there.
- Long Term Change – Not only will they get onboard quicker they will retain the message longer with proven visuals integrated with instruction. Well placed signage and reference cards can help also.
To see more samples of the Frame Concepts Social Media and Visual Solutions as well as other visual solutions, click here to view a sortable portfolio.