Professional Services have a Unique Communication Problem
Professional Services practitioners have a unique communication challenge. By virtue of being in a “profession”, they are presumably following a standard of best practices in some cases adhering to a defined code of practices and ethical guidelines as set by an association governing board. But your professional services offering and point of view is different, right? You have a unique approach, relevant experience innovative assets and frameworks and contextualized best practices within a particular industry you serve, right? You do not want to be yet another legal firm or accounting firm or architectural firm added to the business directory, right? The Frame Visual Solutions can make you stand out.
Professional Services by Definition Require Visual Differentiation
Professional Services firm can leverage Frame’s Visual Data Solutions to drive business in a variety of ways:
- Positioning – Solution Pictograms can walk your prospect through your unique process and show why they need to engage with your solution
- Point of View – You have a unique perspective and research to back it up – let your subscribers know with an infographic series
- Your Process is Complex and Nuanced – Your buyer is a subject matter expert and is looking for a nuanced explanation of how exactly how their organization will benefit from your offerings.
- Crowded Space – Sobering but true – you are not the only act in town and you need stand out from the pack
- Your Buyer is Distracted – Your buyer has the day job and worrying about every new approach from every professional services firm is distracting to say the least
- Time is Not Your Friend – You want to become the default firm of choice – they better get your value fast.
To see more samples of the Frame Concepts Social Media and Visual Solutions as well as other visual solutions, click here to view a sortable portfolio.