Dealing with a Deluge of Technical Questions
It’s exciting when you onboard a large client but having to deal with the onslaught of technical questions on how to set up and deploy the solution can take you off of your game. And burdensome technical documentation that your client never reads and the FAQ that never seems to have question they actually want to ask does not help matters either. And while you may have refined your operational practices as “best practices”, if your clients and even your own staff do not understand them, your operational efficiency goals may be jeopardized. The Frame Concepts Operations and Support Visual Solutions get your clients and your employees onboard and understand the right steps and the end goal business vision.
The Client is Now Onboard – Do They See Value?
The reason you commit resources to operating guides and technical manuals is that you want your clients to experience the most optimal form of delivery of your products and services because client satisfaction has a direct impact on renewals and expanded orders. Our clients operations and support departments enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Onboard Clients Fast – If your clients can the visual the correct process steps and the end goal fast, they will embrace your solution and have a more rewarding experience.
- Center Your Team On A Common Vision – Your team needs to take your own medicine and get behind the best practices management has concluded before they can impart them on your clients.
- Lower Your Support Costs – By enabling your clients with visual, intuitive support illustrations, they get it fast and do not put a train on your support staff.
- Increase Client Satisfaction – just the simple fact that you have taken the times to put together an intuitive visual in your onboarding kit highly suggests that you care about your clients getting onboard.
- People Do Not Read Long Manuals – Enough said?
To see more samples of the Frame Concepts Social Media and Visual Solutions as well as other visual solutions, click here to view a sortable portfolio.