Visuals Increase Learning Rate and Retention
The Education Industry (given its calling) should have effective learning and communication tools. But like the business industries it too is plagued with clunky text-centric communications. And yet there is conclusive evidence that visual engagement with textual and verbal instruction are proven to increase the learning rate as well as significantly increase retention. This is where Frame Concepts can help with visual solutions for education.
Multiple Business Goals with Multiple Engagement Points
While the case can be more difficult to get businesses onboard with a visual-centric approach, the fact that learning is the key goal makes the business case more straight forward:
- Making the Complex Intuitive – Aid your learning efforts by making your lessons engaging and intuitive.
- Keep Their Attention – Your excited about your subject matter but the class can have other distractions occupying them while you teach.
- Education Should be Fun – Nothing wrong with your class having a smile on their face.
- You’re a Learning Expert, Right? – Learning best practices have come a long and visuals are key part of this movement – get onboard.
- Show Them You Care – You only underscore the importance you attach to your subject matter by putting care and attention to enabling them to visualize it for themselves.
To see more samples of the Frame Concepts Social Media and Visual Solutions as well as other visual solutions, click here to view a sortable portfolio.